Healthcare Engineer Vacancy
November 12 2021 | News
About the Company
Ai Healthcare is an independent healthcare engineering company, delivering cost-effective solutions to healthcare providers in both the NHS and Private sectors. Our aim is to achieve excellence in everything we do; from the service our engineers provide, through to the class-leading products we supply.
Our approach is driven by our core values:
- Leading edge technology and support.
- Reliable and excellent service.
- Strong relationships with our customers and partners.
- Value is at the heart of what we do.
About the Role
The role will be field service based, but candidates must reside within 20 mile radius of our HQ in Naphill, HP14 4US. Reporting to the Service Manager, the candidate must have experience in maintaining Dental, Decontamination, Medical or imaging equipment.
This role comes with the following benefits package:
- 25 days paid holiday per year + statutory
- AE Pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Death in Service Scheme
- Reporting to the Ai Healthcare Service Manager
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on a wide range of Healthcare Equipment.
- Deliver compliant and professional engineering services to NHS and Private clients across London and South East of England.
- Work within our ISO 9001:2015 program to deliver the highest quality services
- Working alongside our growing team of Healthcare Engineers, the candidate will be provided with equipment and applications training to cover the equipment under contract
- Utilise the latest software to manage and record all maintenance activities
- Provide the highest levels of customer support, to ensure that our clients always receive a professional service
- Diligently respond to all client requests for support, working to maintain a high level of first time fix for repairs
- Providing clients with a task completion brief after every job, detailing work carried out and any follow up actions required
- Support the Company expansion through high customer service and business development opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement
- Experience in a Healthcare Engineering role for 2+ years
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard
- A desire to learn and progress
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-Motivated and results driven, able to work on your own initiative
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and ideally also familiar with Visio
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Full UK Driving license
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an active listener
- Highly organised
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified and experienced Healthcare Engineer
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC, MHRA Management of Medical Devices and ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Field service experience
Full time, permanent basis. Monday – Friday. 8:30 – 5pm. To start ASAP.
£25,000 to £35,000, dependent on Experience
CVs, applications, and any queries related to the vacancy below should be sent to [email protected]. Please state which role you are applying for in the subject line or at the top of your message.
Get in Touch
Would you like more information on Ai Healthcare? Fill out the form below or give us a call on